Friday, February 1, 2008

January Challenge




Well, as promised, I can officially unveil my super simple, and very wearable cuff. It is made of felt and vintage buttons. I had all sorts of crazy ideas, but sometimes the simple ones turn out best. Then I have more time for embroidery. I've popped in a wee taste of a project just completed. I will reveal the rest soon. Miss Ruby Two Shoes sends her apologies. Due to work commitments her cuff will be online within a few days.

Now I can officially announce the February Crafty Challenge.
Recycle a piece of clothing. It must be fabulously creative and wearable in public.

On the sewing front, I picked up a skirt pattern and a 3/4 pants pattern. I am looking forward to unleashing my budding dressmaking skills on them.

School starts on Monday! I spent all week there and am exhausted. Hopefully I can keep the posts coming. XXX

2 comments:

Gigibird said...

I am so impressed with your bullion knots:)
Interesting cuff - excellent way to wear lots of buttons:)

Anonymous said...

I am very impressed with your cuff having seen it in person...quite wearable. Mine will be available for viewing pleasure early next week.
Love youxx